Monterey Jack was created in the 1890s in Monterey, California by Scottish immigrant dairy farmer named David Jacks. Similar to Wisconsin brick and cheddar cheeses, Monterey Jack is a popular accompaniment to spicy foods and Mexican dishes. (from Organic Valley)
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- No Pesticides
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
Organic Valley Classic Line Monterey Jack Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$2.59/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 3 Westbrae for $6.48($2.65/lb)