It begins with local dairy farmers near Beaver Dam, WI and Lowville, NY who take pride in their products. They supply Philly with fresh milk, which we combine with fresh wholesome cream. The entire process from farm to creamery takes just six days.
But we don't stop at farm fresh milk and real cream. We also use carefully selected fresh fruit and vegetables, and never add artificial preservatives, dyes or flavors in any of our cream cheese spreads. So in the end, everything just seems a little bit better with the creamy taste of Philadelphia Cream Cheese. (from Philadelphia)
Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor)*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cheese Culture, Cheese Culture.
*Ingredient Not In Regular Cream Cheese.
Philadelphia Light Soft Cream Cheese
- Thomas'Whole Wheat Bagels6ct, 22oz$4.69/ea($3.40/lb)
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Just BagelsEverything Bagels, Frozen6ct$2.59/ea($1.73/lb)
12%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Just BagelsPlain Bagels, Frozen6ct$2.59/ea($1.73/lb)
- Thomas'Mini Bagels10ct, 1.5oz ea$3.99/ea($4.24/lb)
12%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.49/ea
- Skim PlusMilk1/2 gallon$4.49/ea
- Just BagelsCinnamon Raisin Bagels, Frozen6ct$2.59/ea($1.73/lb)