All of our eggs are from hens who roam outdoors on acres of pasture, feeding on grass and enjoying the sunshine...nutrition as nature intended. In addition, we provide our hens supplemental feed inside the barn for snacking when they nest and come in to rest at night. Although our conventional feed is not organic, our pastures are completely pesticide free, herbicide free, and chemical free — and are rotated to promote healthy vegetation. (from Handsome Brook Farm)
Handsome Brook Farm is located on the western edge of the Catskills in Franklin, New York. They are a family-owned farm committed to sustainable agriculture and education. They raise their pasture-raised eggs with a dedication to stewardship of the land and their flocks.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- Hormone Free
Handsome Brook Farm Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirect2% Reduced Fat Milk1/2 gallon$2.49/ea
- Local Angus RWABoneless Center-Cut Sirloin Steakapprox. 1.25" thick0.70lb | $12.99/lb$9.09
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Flagels, Frozen5ct, 2.5oz ea$5.99/ea($7.67/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Land O'LakesSalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$5.29/ea
$5.99Any 2 Varieties for $7.98($5.29/lb)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$6.99/ea