- DescriptionThe king of ricotta! We use the freshest, fattiest whole milk from upstate to create a deeply creamy ricotta. We hang it in cheesecloth for an extra long time to give it dense, rich texture and a whisper of lemon to keep it bright. Try it with whatever, it'll probably work.Claims
Salvatore Bklyn ricotta rocks milk from upstate and culinary cred from Brooklyn. "Small batch" still means something to us, and we make sure you can taste it. Our Italian-inspired cheeses are equally at home on your kitchen table, your picnic table and your vegetable. (from Salvatore Bklyn)
- Low Sodium
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Fresh Whole Milk, Whey, Lemon Juice, And Kosher Salt.
Salvatore Bklyn Whole Milk Ricotta
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co.Original Blue0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Brown Rice Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Jonathan's SproutsOrganic Alfalfa Sproutsapprox. 4oz$4.49/ea
- FreshDirectCurried Cauliflower "Rice" Salad8.5oz$6.99/ea($13.16/lb)
- FreshDirectRoasted Tofu, Butternut Squash, and Kale Salad6.7oz$3.99/ea($9.53/lb)
15%BrodoBone Broth, Organic Chicken Bone, Frozen30oz$15.99/ea
- Organic Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$7.99/ea
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Salty Date and Almond5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)