- DescriptionIn the land down under raspberries are considered good bush tucker (that's Aussie for "food"). We think you'll love the mix of our velvety rich yoghurt, blended with the intensely deep flavor of our Pacific Northwest raspberries, picked at plump perfection! It is beyond good — it's fair dinkum tucker, and you can quote us on that. (from Noosa)
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Grade A Pasteurized Milk, Fruit Purée (Raspberries, Sugar, Pectin, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juice), Grade A Cream, Grade A Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Honey, Grade A Milk Protein, Organic Agar, Pectin, Live Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus, And L. Casei.
Noosa Finest Yoghurt, Raspberry
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sSunshine Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea