In America, goat milk has been a bit of a well-kept secret. But that's all changing. So many people are looking for a healthy, delicious, and natural alternative to either cow or soy milk. Goat milk just seems to be the perfect choice. And it's gluten free.
If you happen to be sensitive to cow milk, you'll be thrilled to know one in ten people with cow milk sensitivities are able to drink goat milk. On the flavor front, passionate lovers of good things to eat find goat milk a crucial addition to their kitchen. (from Meyenberg)
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Goat Milk, Vitamin D3.
Meyenberg Grade A Whole Goat Milk, Ultra-Pasteurized, Vitamin D, Carton
Like That? You'll Love This.
- CesarCanine Cuisine Wet Dog Food with Chicken and Veal in Meaty Juices3.5oz$0.99/ea($4.50/lb)
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
- Boar's HeadGoat Cheese$16.99/lb
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- Organic Mini Seedless Cucumbersapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
16%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10