Stumptown Cold Brew is everything you know and love about Stumptown Coffee. We use high quality, hand sorted, meticulously roasted coffee to craft our cold brew. The same formula we've brewed by hand in our cafes for years is now bottled and ready to tuck into coolers on camping trips, park picnics, backyard BBQs and anytime in between.
Cold brew, also known as cold press or toddy coffee, is brewed without heat over a long duration. We craft our well-loved version by steeping freshly roasted coffee in room temperature water for over 12 hours, and using a double filtration process to procure the end result: a complex, smooth and sweet, full-bodied brew with bright juiciness, low acidity and a long chocolate finish.
Stumptown Cold Brew is refreshing and uplifting straight out of the refrigerated bottle, over ice, with a splash of water or cream, or as a mixer with one of your favorite spirits. (from Stumptown)
Stumptown Coffee Roasters Cold Brew Coffee, Glass Bottle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSanta Carolina Pinot Noir Reserva750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- StarbucksCold Brew Coffee, Unsweetened Black, Glass Bottle11fl oz$3.99/ea($5.80/pt)
- RISEOriginal Black Nitro Cold Brew Coffee, Can7fl oz$2.99/ea($6.83/pt)
- White MoustacheHandmade Yogurt, Persian8oz$6.79/ea($13.58/lb)
31%Ito EnTeas' Tea, Organic Unsweetened Mint Green Tea, Plastic Bottle16.9fl oz$1.79/ea
$2.19Any 4 Ito En Tea 16.9 OZ for $6($1.69/pt)
- La Colombe Coffee RoastersCold-Pressed Espresso Draft Latte, Original, Cans4ct, 9fl oz ea$12.99/ea($5.77/pt)
- La Colombe Coffee RoastersCold-Pressed Coffee, Brazilian, Cans4ct, 9fl oz ea$12.99/ea($5.77/pt)
- Table 87Coal Oven Slice, Margherita5.12oz$4.99/ea($15.59/lb)