We make our yogurt a little differently. A little more simply. We rely on local milk from 100% grass-fed, certified organic small farms. We don't homogenize, strain, or skim the milk, and use only scant amounts of authentic extracts, fruit puree, organic sugar, and real maple syrup. We favor a slower, gentler culturing process, and dont add any thickeners, colors, or preservatives. Ever.
The result? A traditionally tart, full-fat, barely-sweet cup of smooth European-style yogurt with a luxurious 'creamline' layer to savor. Zingy, tart, and authentic —"The Yogurt Eater's Yogurt". (from Maple Hill Creamery)
- No Sugar Added
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Whole Organic Milk, Live Yogurt Cultures.
Maple Hill Creamery 100% Grass-Fed Organic Yogurt, Plain
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $6
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
- Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6