We make our yogurt a little differently. A little more simply. We rely on local milk from 100% grass-fed, certified organic small farms. We don't homogenize, strain, or skim the milk, and use only scant amounts of authentic extracts, fruit puree, organic sugar, and real maple syrup. We favor a slower, gentler culturing process, and dont add any thickeners, colors, or preservatives. Ever.
The result? A traditionally tart, full-fat, barely-sweet cup of smooth European-style yogurt with a luxurious 'creamline' layer to savor. Zingy, tart, and authentic —"The Yogurt Eater's Yogurt". (from Maple Hill Creamery)
- No Sugar Added
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Whole Organic Milk, Live Yogurt Cultures.
Maple Hill Creamery 100% Grass-Fed Organic Yogurt, Plain
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalHalf Leg of Lamb, Bone-In, Raised w/o Antibiotics$11.99/lb
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.29/bnc
- Organic ValleyGrassmilk, 100% Grass-Fed Whole Milk, Non-Homogenized, Carton1/2 gallon$5.99/ea
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados5ct$8.99/ea
- Farmer FocusOrganic Chicken Drumsticks & Thighs2 drums, 2 thighs$4.99/lb
33%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/ea
$1.495 for $5
28%The Gluten Free BakerySeedy Sandwich Bread18oz, 13 slices ea$5.99/ea
$6.99Any 2 Gluten Free Bakery for $10($5.32/lb)
- KerrygoldUnsalted Pure Irish Butter8oz$3.79/ea($7.58/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.89/ea($0.32/ct)
- Maple Hill Creamery100% Grass-Fed Organic Yogurt, Wild Blueberry6oz$1.79/ea($4.71/lb)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Green Kaleapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Yellow Onionsapprox. 2lbs$4.29/ea