- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to servingBrandJust FreshDirect
Why We Love It: Handmade locally, our goat cheese is creamy, mild and as delicious as it is versatile.
Made locally in Vermont, our Just FreshDirect Original Goat Cheese is distinguished by its clean, simple flavor and creamy, rich consistency. This delectable cheese is made with fresh goats milk from family farms, where its naturally coagulated overnight, drained and then shaped into easy-to-use logs.
Delicious on its own, this highly versatile ingredient is also dreamy crumbled over salads, tossed with sliced beets, or added to a homemade cheese plate. Feeling adventurous? Use this cheese to fill an omelet or top easy crostini — this creamy delight can even be added to frosting on cupcakes or paired with honey and figs for a gourmet dessert. Endless cheesy possibilities.
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes.
Just FreshDirect Fresh Goat Cheese Log
22%Organic Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/eaAny 5 Organic Pears for $5.00
- Just FreshDirectCerignola Green Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Carr'sWhole Wheat Crackers7oz$4.19/ea($9.52/lb)
- Paleta Iberica de Pura Bellota0.25lb | $49.99/lb$12.50
- Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.69/ea
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- GAEAOlive Snack, Green Pitted Olives with Lemon & Oregano2.3oz$2.87/ea($2.00/lb)
- Carr'sToasted Sesame Seed Table Water Crackers4.25oz$4.19/ea($15.52/lb)
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
19%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb