Made in the Bronx for FreshDirect by Neapolitan artisan, Franco Spatola (otherwise known as the "godfather of cheese"), these luscious mozzarella balls are at once refreshingly light and smooth with a pleasantly palatable slight tang. Moist and flavorful with a silky sheen texture, they'll melt on your tongue into a fresh, clean finish. They're the perfect size for pairing with fresh cherry tomatoes for an appetizing party platter or using on pizza to get that all-around melt.
In Italy, mozzarella is often enjoyed at room temperature. Remove from the refrigerator at least one hour before eating to bring out the best flavor and texture.
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Enzymes, Salt.
Just FreshDirect Local Ciliegini
Like That? You'll Love This.
16%Single Serve HerbsBasilapprox. 0.25oz$1.49/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
20%Just FreshDirectLocal Bocconcini8oz$3.19/ea
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$2.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$24.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
20%FreshDirect FrozenFrench BaguetteApprox. 16"$1.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)