DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to servingBrandJust FreshDirect
Made in the Bronx for FreshDirect by Neapolitan artisan, Franco Spatola (otherwise known as the "godfather of cheese"), these luscious mozzarella balls are at once refreshingly light and smooth with a pleasantly palatable slight tang. Moist and flavorful with a silky sheen texture, they'll melt on your tongue into a fresh, clean finish. They're the perfect size for pairing with fresh cherry tomatoes for an appetizing party platter or using on pizza to get that all-around melt.
In Italy, mozzarella is often enjoyed at room temperature. Remove from the refrigerator at least one hour before eating to bring out the best flavor and texture.
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Enzymes, Salt.
Just FreshDirect Local Ciliegini
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Bocconcini8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$26.99/lb
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench BaguetteApprox. 16"$2.49/ea($3.32/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
16%Single Serve HerbsBasilapprox. 0.25oz$1.49/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$2.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.99/bnc