DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to servingBrandJust FreshDirect
Made in the Bronx for FreshDirect by Neapolitan artisan, Franco Spatola (otherwise known as the "godfather of cheese"), these luscious balls of deliciousness are so authentic you'll feel like you're dining at an Italian cliff top restaurant overlooking the ocean with every delectable bite. Moist and flavorful with a silky sheen texture, our creamy mozzarella melts on your tongue into a fresh, clean finish. We love them paired with fresh tomatoes, basil, and a simple balsamic vinaigrette as an easy dinner side.
In Italy, mozzarella is often enjoyed at room temperature. Remove from the refrigerator at least one hour before eating to bring out the best flavor and texture.
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Enzymes, Salt. Contains: Milk
Just FreshDirect Local Bocconcini
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$6.49/ea($6.49/lb)
25%Just FreshDirectLocal Ciliegini8oz$3.19/ea
$3.99Any 2 Mozzarella for $6($6.38/lb)
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$26.99/lb
16%Single Serve HerbsBasilapprox. 0.25oz$1.49/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- LeonciniParmacotto Imported Italian Cooked Ham$13.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.99/bnc
- Just FreshDirectLocal Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese16oz$4.49/ea($4.49/lb)
- Long Wind FarmsOrganic Mixed Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$6.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench BaguetteApprox. 16"$2.49/ea($3.32/lb)
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9