Filmjölk is the name for traditional drinkable yogurt in Sweden; it is slow fermented using Lactococcus and Leuconostoc culture strains which give it a soft buttery flavor. Filmjölk is to Scandinavians what kefir is to Eastern Europeans and it can be enjoyed straight from the bottle or poured over fruit or granola. We make our filmjölk with milk from family farms in New York State. As with all Siggi's products we don't use any ghastly artificial sweeteners, flavorings, or coloring. Filmjölk can also be used as a substitute for kefir, regular yogurt, or buttermilk in baking and cooking!
At Siggi's, we make delicious yogurt products with not a lot of sugar and simple ingredients. Our products are based on Scandinavian dairy traditions, such as skyr, the traditional Icelandic yogurt. Our products don't contain any of those dreadful artificial sweeteners. We only use milk from farmers who do not use growth hormones such as rBGH. (from Siggi's)
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Color
- Fat Free
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Raspberries, Fruit Pectin, Live Active Cultures: L. Lactis Subsp. Lactis, L. Lactis Subsp. Cremoris, L. Lactis Subsp. Lactis Biovar Diacetylactis, Leuconostoc Subsp. Cremoris, S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Rhamnosus, L. Casei, L. Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Sp.
Siggi's Filmjölk Non-Fat Probiotic Drink, Raspberry
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Siggi'sFilmjölk Non-Fat Probiotic Drink, Vanilla32oz$4.19/ea($2.10/lb)
- Siggi'sFilmjölk Whole Milk Drinkable Yogurt, Blueberry8fl oz$1.99/ea($3.98/pt)
- Siggi'sFilmjölk Whole Milk Drinkable Yogurt, Strawberry8fl oz$1.99/ea($3.98/pt)
- Siggi'sSkyr Icelandic-Style Strained Non-Fat Yogurt, Mixed Berry and Acai5.3oz$1.99/ea($6.01/lb)