- DescriptionThick, creamy, and rich in protein, skyr is the traditional yogurt of Iceland. Siggi's skyr is made with simple ingredients and not a lot of sugar. Since skyr is traditionally fat free, it has been an age old practice to throw a bit of cream back into it for a tad richer touch: generally called rjóma-skyr, or skyr with cream. Delicious! (from Siggi's)BrandSiggi's
Pasteurized Skim Milk, Pasteurized Cream, Black Cherries, Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Live Active Cultures.
Siggi's Skyr Icelandic-Style Strained 2% Low-Fat Yogurt, Black Cherry
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sLong-Stem Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$9.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- $3.69/ea(details)when you buy ONE PACKAGE any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm™ Cereal or GranolaSave $1.00
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.99/ea