Our new Greek lowfat yogurts are authentically strained, rich in protein, and made with premium organic ingredients. In addition to straining, we use our traditional, unhurried cooking process to develop the texture of these yogurts naturally and authentically — bringing you a Greek yogurt that's not only organic, but unparalleled in taste.
The unique two-compartment cup allows you to control how much fruit is added to each thick and creamy spoonful. What you may not be able to control is how much you love each and every bite! (from Wallaby)
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Strained Yogurt: Organic Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk And Cream. Strawberry Fruit Preparation (20%): Organic Strawberries, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Lemon Concentrate, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice For Color. Live Active Cultures L. Acidophilus, L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, Bifidus, L. Paracasei.
Wallaby Organic Greek Lowfat Yogurt with Strawberries
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FageTOTAL Classic Greek Yogurt with Mango5.3oz$1.69/ea($5.10/lb)
37%Siggi'sFilmjölk Whole Milk Drinkable Yogurt, Blueberry8fl oz$1.99/eaAny 4 Siggi's Drinkable for $5($3.98/pt)
- DannonOikos Triple Zero Greek Nonfat Yogurt, Mixed Berry5.3oz$1.29/ea($3.89/lb)
- Siggi'sSkyr Icelandic-Style Strained Non-Fat Yogurt, Peach5.3oz$1.99/ea($6.01/lb)
- Maple Hill Creamery100% Grass-Fed Organic Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Bean5.3oz$2.79/ea($8.42/lb)
- DannonLight & Fit Nonfat Greek Yogurt, Blueberry5.3oz$1.29/ea($3.91/lb)
- Wallaby OrganicGreek Lowfat Yogurt with Blueberries5.3oz$1.99/ea($6.01/lb)
37%Siggi'sFilmjölk Whole Milk Drinkable Yogurt, Strawberry8fl oz$1.99/eaAny 4 Siggi's Drinkable for $5($3.98/lb)
- Organic ValleySnack Stick, Medium Cheddar6ct, .75oz ea$6.99/ea($24.85/lb)
- ClifEnergy Bar, Coconut Chocolate Chip12ct, 2.4oz ea$15.99/ea($0.74/lb)
- Stonyfield OrganicGreek Whole Milk Yogurt Single Serve, Strawberry5.3oz$1.99/ea($6.01/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Nonfat Greek Yogurt, Strawberry, Fruit on the Bottom5.3oz$1.19/ea($3.61/lb)