Meet tofu's weird-but-cool cousin, tempeh. Made from fermented whole soybeans, it's been around since the 12th century. We call ours Treehouse Tempeh in honor of our fearless founder, who lived in a treehouse during his early tempeh-making days. Tempeh gets along great with a tasty marinade, like this breakfasty Smoky Maple Baconstyle sauce. (from Tofurky)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.69/eaAny 2 Reds Burrito for $5.00($8.68/lb)
- Mrs. T'sPotato and Cheddar Pierogies12ct, 16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsVeggie Breakfast Sausage Patties6ct, 1.33oz ea$4.69/ea($9.38/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsVeggie Breakfast Sausage Links10ct, 0.8oz ea$4.59/ea($9.18/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsChik'n Nuggets12ct, 0.87oz ea$4.59/ea($6.99/lb)