DescriptionWhen you're looking to wow with your baking and cooking finesse, why not use the butter preferred by top bakers? Enter Plugrá European-Style Butter. It's made from a slow-churned process that creates less moisture content and a creamier texture when compared to average table butters. That means flakier pastries, unbelievably creamy sauces, rich enviable risottos, and sizzling sautés. Choose the butter that's better for baking and have everyone begging for your secret ingredient. (from Plugrá)
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavor.
Plugrá European-Style Unsalted Butter
Like That? You'll Love This.
- OrwashersSliced Spelt Morning Pullman, Frozen22oz, 8 slices ea$5.99/ea($4.36/lb)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- PlugráEuropean-Style Salted Butter Block8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Schaller & WeberFrench Bistro Ham$12.99/lb
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$23.99/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb