DescriptionWhen you're looking to wow with your baking and cooking finesse, why not use the butter preferred by top bakers? Enter Plugrá European-Style Butter. It's made from a slow-churned process that creates less moisture content and a creamier texture when compared to average table butters. That means flakier pastries, unbelievably creamy sauces, rich enviable risottos, and sizzling sautés. Choose the butter that's better for baking and have everyone begging for your secret ingredient. (from Plugrá)
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavor.
Plugrá European-Style Unsalted Butter
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- Nature's YokeNatural Cage-Free Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$24.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea