DescriptionWhen you're looking to wow with your baking and cooking finesse, why not use the butter preferred by top bakers? Enter Plugrá European-Style Butter. It's made from a slow-churned process that creates less moisture content and a creamier texture when compared to average table butters. That means flakier pastries, unbelievably creamy sauces, rich enviable risottos, and sizzling sautés. Choose the butter that's better for baking and have everyone begging for your secret ingredient. (from Plugrá)
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavor.
Plugrá European-Style Unsalted Butter
Buy More & Save!
Any Plugra Butter 8 OZ
2 for $6.00All Plugra 8oz - click here
Like That? You'll Love This.
- OrwashersSliced Spelt Morning Pullman, Frozen22oz, 8 slices ea$5.99/ea($0.27/oz)
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$2.99/ea
- Thymeapprox. 0.1lb$1.99/ea
33%PlugráEuropean-Style Salted Butter Block8oz$4.49/eaAny 2 Plugra 8oz for $6($8.98/lb)
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- RonnybrookAll Natural Heavy Cream12oz$4.99/ea($6.65/pt)
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$24.99/lb
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
57%Limesapprox. 0.2lb$0.59/ea5 for $1.25
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- Organic ValleyHeavy Whipping Cream1 pint$4.99/ea($4.99/pt)