- DescriptionPolly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
Pasteurized Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes.
Polly-O Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De CeccoLasagne16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Russet Potatoapprox. 5lb bag$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- ProgressoItalian Style Breadcrumbs24oz$3.19/ea($2.13/lb)
- Polly-OWhole Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese8oz$4.19/ea($8.38/lb)
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Green Bell Pepper$2.99/lb
- FreshDirect FrozenPizza Dough4ct, 9oz ea$8.99/ea($4.50/lb)
- Breakstone'sSour Cream16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)