DescriptionPolly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vinegar, Cellulose Powder To Prevent Caking.
Polly-O Part-Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$3.99/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenPizza Dough4ct, 9oz ea$8.99/ea($4.50/lb)
- Italian Eggplant$3.99/lb
- SeviroliLarge Round Ravioli with Cheese13oz$3.99/ea($4.91/lb)
- Birds EyeFresh Frozen Chopped Spinach10oz$1.99/ea($3.18/lb)
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Newman's OwnMarinara Pasta Sauce24oz$2.99/ea($1.99/lb)
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb