DescriptionPolly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vinegar, Cellulose Powder To Prevent Caking.
Polly-O Part-Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Birds EyeFresh Frozen Chopped Spinach10oz$1.99/ea($3.18/lb)
37%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $5
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea4 for $3
33%Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
- Newman's OwnMarinara Pasta Sauce24oz$3.59/ea($2.39/lb)
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Rao's HomemadeMarinara Sauce32oz$9.99/ea($5.00/lb)
- SeviroliLarge Round Ravioli with Cheese13oz$3.99/ea($4.91/lb)
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$3.49/lb