- DescriptionPolly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vinegar, Cellulose Powder To Prevent Caking.
Polly-O Part-Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
33%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Rao's HomemadeMarinara Sauce32oz$9.99/ea($5.00/lb)
33%Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb
- Birds EyeFresh Frozen Chopped Spinach10oz$1.99/ea($3.18/lb)
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Newman's OwnMarinara Pasta Sauce24oz$2.69/ea($1.79/lb)
15%Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- SeviroliLarge Round Ravioli with Cheese13oz$3.79/ea($4.66/lb)
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4