DescriptionPolly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Vinegar, Cellulose Powder To Prevent Caking.
Polly-O Part-Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirect FrozenPizza Dough4ct, 9oz ea$8.99/ea($4.50/lb)
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea2 for $1.50
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- De CeccoLasagne16oz$4.49/ea($4.49/lb)
- Birds EyeFresh Frozen Chopped Spinach10oz$1.99/ea($3.18/lb)
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$3.49/lb
- Newman's OwnMarinara Pasta Sauce24oz$2.99/ea($1.99/lb)