DescriptionPolly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Vinegar, Enzymes, Cellulose Powder To Prevent Caking.
Polly-O Whole Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenPizza Dough4ct, 9oz ea$8.99/ea($4.50/lb)
- Breakstone'sSour Cream16oz$3.79/ea($3.79/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Polly-OWhole Milk Mozzarella Cheese16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Rao's HomemadeMarinara Sauce24oz$8.99/ea($5.99/lb)