DescriptionPolly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Vinegar, Enzymes, Cellulose Powder To Prevent Caking.
Polly-O Whole Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Wholly WholesomeGluten-Free Pizza Dough Ball, Frozen14oz$7.99/ea($9.13/lb)
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Fresh Salted Mozzarella16oz$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- Breakstone'sSour Cream16oz$3.79/ea($3.79/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Rao's HomemadeMarinara Sauce32oz$9.99/ea($5.00/lb)