- DescriptionOften called by its Italian name — capelli d'angelo — angel hair pasta looks and tastes the way it sounds: elegant, ethereal, and refined. Long, thin, and delicate angel hair is best served with simple, light sauces. We think its perfect finished with nothing more than a good, fruity olive oil and a handful of coarse-chopped fresh Italian parsley.
Wheat Flour, White, All- Purpose, Enriched, Unbleached, Wheat, Durum, Eggs Whole Pasteurized, Water, Annatto Color.
Ravello Fresh Egg Angel Hair
- FreshDirectSan Marzano Tomato and Basil Marinara Sauce16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectBeef Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- FreshDirectTurkey Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- FreshDirectGreen Basil and Pignoli Pesto8oz$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$3.25/ea($1.62/ct)
- BuitoniPesto Sauce with Basil7oz$5.19/ea($11.80/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- organicgirlBaby Arugulaapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea