- DescriptionOften called by its Italian name — capelli d'angelo — angel hair pasta looks and tastes the way it sounds: elegant, ethereal, and refined. Long, thin, and delicate angel hair is best served with simple, light sauces. We think its perfect finished with nothing more than a good, fruity olive oil and a handful of coarse-chopped fresh Italian parsley.
Wheat Flour, White, All- Purpose, Enriched, Unbleached, Wheat, Durum, Eggs Whole Pasteurized, Water, Annatto Color.
Ravello Fresh Egg Angel Hair
12%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea2 for $7
- RavelloFresh Egg Pappardelle16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- FreshDirectSan Marzano Tomato and Basil Marinara Sauce16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- RavelloFresh Spinach Fettuccine16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- FreshDirectBeef Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.49/ea
- FreshDirectTurkey Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- RavelloFresh Egg Linguine16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- FreshDirectMarsala Wine and Mushroom Sauce16oz$7.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)