- DescriptionOften called by its Italian name — capelli d'angelo — angel hair pasta looks and tastes the way it sounds: elegant, ethereal, and refined. Long, thin, and delicate angel hair is best served with simple, light sauces. We think its perfect finished with nothing more than a good, fruity olive oil and a handful of coarse-chopped fresh Italian parsley.
Wheat Flour, White, All- Purpose, Enriched, Unbleached, Wheat, Durum, Eggs Whole Pasteurized, Water, Annatto Color.
Ravello Fresh Egg Angel Hair
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectSan Marzano Tomato and Basil Marinara Sauce16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBeef Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectTurkey Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea