- DescriptionLiterally "little tongues" in Italian, linguine is like spaghetti's flat cousin. The long strands of this dense durum-wheat pasta are comfortable with a wide range of pasta sauces, from light to rich. We usually opt for linguine when cooking up a seafood-based pasta sauce, especially considering the classic combination of linguine with garlicky white clam sauce.
Wheat Flour, White, All Purpose, Enriched, Unbleached, Wheat, Durum, Eggs Whole Pasteurized, Water, Annatto Color.
Ravello Fresh Egg Linguine
23%Wild Local Littleneck Clams$0.65/ea12 for $6
- FreshDirectSan Marzano Tomato and Basil Marinara Sauce16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
25%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
- RavelloFresh Egg Fettuccine16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- FreshDirectBeef Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
20%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.49/ea
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- RavelloFresh Egg Angel Hair16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- FreshDirectTurkey Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
33%Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$1.99/lb