- DescriptionLiterally "little tongues" in Italian, linguine is like spaghetti's flat cousin. The long strands of this dense durum-wheat pasta are comfortable with a wide range of pasta sauces, from light to rich. We usually opt for linguine when cooking up a seafood-based pasta sauce, especially considering the classic combination of linguine with garlicky white clam sauce.
Wheat Flour, White, All Purpose, Enriched, Unbleached, Wheat, Durum, Eggs Whole Pasteurized, Water, Annatto Color.
Ravello Fresh Egg Linguine
- FreshDirectSan Marzano Tomato and Basil Marinara Sauce16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- RavelloFresh Egg Fettuccine16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
16%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea2 for $10
- FreshDirectBeef Bolognese Sauce16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- RavelloFresh Egg Angel Hair16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- FreshDirectGreen Basil and Pignoli Pesto8oz$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Mama FrancescaShredded Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$3.25/ea($1.62/ct)