- DescriptionVermont Creamery Chévre has earned an honored place among chefs and consumers alike. Distinguished by a simple, mild, fresh goats' milk flavor, the cheese is highly versatile – an excellent ingredient in many dishes as well as on its own. While chévre continues to grow in popularity, Vermont Chévre maintains its reputation for quality through superlative taste, freshness, and lower salt. (from Vermont Creamery)Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to servingBrandAbout Vermont Creamery
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Salt.
Vermont Creamery Chèvre
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $3
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- $0.69/ea5 for $3
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea