DescriptionIts first name reveals its place of origin: Monterey, California. But it's the jauntiness of "Jack" that tells us what this cheese is all about: simple, straightforward, all-American. A mild, semi-soft cheese with a pleasing saltiness, Monterey Jack melts well, making it a great choice for quesadillas or grilled cheese.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk
Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
Deli Cheese Rating
FreshDirect Monterey Jack Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
37%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.99/ea4 for $5
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$12.99/lb
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese$8.99/lb
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea4 for $3
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- FreshDirectRoast Beef$14.99/lb
37%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $5
- FreshDirectMozzarella Cheese$8.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea