- DescriptionIts first name reveals its place of origin: Monterey, California. But it's the jauntiness of "Jack" that tells us what this cheese is all about: simple, straightforward, all-American. A mild, semi-soft cheese with a pleasing saltiness, Monterey Jack melts well, making it a great choice for quesadillas or grilled cheese.
Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
- Cooking & Storage
Deli Cheese Rating
FreshDirect Monterey Jack Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.29/ea
- 90% Lean Ground Beef Sirloinapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $10.00
- 0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- 0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea