DescriptionIts first name reveals its place of origin: Monterey, California. But it's the jauntiness of "Jack" that tells us what this cheese is all about: simple, straightforward, all-American. A mild, semi-soft cheese with a pleasing saltiness, Monterey Jack melts well, making it a great choice for quesadillas or grilled cheese.
- Contains Milk
Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
Deli Cheese Rating
FreshDirect Monterey Jack Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
28%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.49/lb
24%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.99/ea2 for $3
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese$8.99/lb
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$3.49/lb
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea4 for $3
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$12.99/lb
- FreshDirectRoast Beef$14.99/lb
- CitterioHard Salami$9.99/lb
- FreshDirectProvolone Cheese$8.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4