- DescriptionIts first name reveals its place of origin: Monterey, California. But it's the jauntiness of "Jack" that tells us what this cheese is all about: simple, straightforward, all-American. A mild, semi-soft cheese with a pleasing saltiness, Monterey Jack melts well, making it a great choice for quesadillas or grilled cheese.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
- More Information
Deli Cheese Rating
FreshDirect Monterey Jack Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese$7.99/lb
33%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
7%FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$11.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- CitterioGenoa Salami$8.99/lb
- FreshDirectProvolone Cheese$7.99/lb