DescriptionIts first name reveals its place of origin: Monterey, California. But it's the jauntiness of "Jack" that tells us what this cheese is all about: simple, straightforward, all-American. A mild, semi-soft cheese with a pleasing saltiness, Monterey Jack melts well, making it a great choice for quesadillas or grilled cheese.
- Contains Milk
Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
Deli Cheese Rating
FreshDirect Monterey Jack Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$12.99/lb
- FreshDirectRoast Beef$14.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice Original - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.39/ea($1.35/pt)
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- FreshDirectProvolone Cheese$7.99/lb
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese$7.99/lb
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- CitterioHard Salami$8.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2