- DescriptionMushrooms are full of the meaty, rich flavor the Japanese refer to as "umami," and they're all the more concentrated and savory when they're grilled. Perfectly welcome on an appetizer plate, you can use these mushrooms for any number of mouthwatering meals — try gussying up a burger or hot chicken sandwich... or simply slice and toss into a pan of scrambled eggs in the morning.
Grilled Mushrooms, Sunflower Seed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Parsley, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea($12.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)