- DescriptionMushrooms are full of the meaty, rich flavor the Japanese refer to as "umami," and they're all the more concentrated and savory when they're grilled. Perfectly welcome on an appetizer plate, you can use these mushrooms for any number of mouthwatering meals — try gussying up a burger or hot chicken sandwich... or simply slice and toss into a pan of scrambled eggs in the morning.
Grilled Mushrooms, Sunflower Seed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Parsley, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea($12.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)