- DescriptionThis sweetly spiced pepper from South Africa is heralded as "first truly new fruit to be launched on the world market since kiwifruit." But we care less about their geography and more about their rich, piquant flavor. Stuff with goat cheese for tasty appetizers, or just slice and pile on as punchy flavorings for salads, omelets, stir-fry, pizzas and sandwiches.
Sweet Piquante Peppers, Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid And Calcium Chloride.
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea($12.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)