- DescriptionThis sweetly spiced pepper from South Africa is heralded as "first truly new fruit to be launched on the world market since kiwifruit." But we care less about their geography and more about their rich, piquant flavor. Stuff with goat cheese for tasty appetizers, or just slice and pile on as punchy flavorings for salads, omelets, stir-fry, pizzas and sandwiches.
Sweet Piquante Peppers, Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid And Calcium Chloride.
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
12%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea($12.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)