- DescriptionWine sauce or cream sauce? Cream sauce or wine sauce? It may be the ultimate herring debate. We're calling it a draw. Herring is delicious no matter how it's served. These creamy fillets are great draped over challah, pumpernickel or rye. Or serve them up as a salad: combine with chopped parsley, dill pickle, minced red onion, capers and a squeeze of lemon. Roasted or pickled beets and tart slices of apple make welcome accompaniments.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Herring, Sour Cream (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk), Onions, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Spices, Salt, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness).
Sliced Herring Fillets in Cream Sauce
- White Fish Salad8oz$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Smoked Salmon Bits0.50lb | $13.99/lb$7.00
- Sliced Marinated Herring Fillets0.25lb | $12.99/lb$3.25
- Kippered Baked Salmon, Cut to Order0.50lb | $28.99/lb$14.50
- MorrisonsBlueberry Banana Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Organic ValleyCream Cheese8oz$3.59/ea($7.18/lb)
- FreshDirectZucchini Bread1lb$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Temp TeeUniquely New York Whipped Cream Cheese11.5oz$4.79/ea($6.39/lb)
30%Savor Fresh FarmsSugar Kiss Melon$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- FreshDirectScallion Cream Cheese8oz$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)