- DescriptionWine sauce or cream sauce? Cream sauce or wine sauce? It may be the ultimate herring debate. We're calling it a draw. Herring is delicious no matter how it's served. These creamy fillets are great draped over challah, pumpernickel or rye. Or serve them up as a salad: combine with chopped parsley, dill pickle, minced red onion, capers and a squeeze of lemon. Roasted or pickled beets and tart slices of apple make welcome accompaniments.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Herring, Sour Cream (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk), Onions, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Spices, Salt, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness).
Sliced Herring Fillets in Cream Sauce
- 0.25lb | $12.99/lb$3.25
- 0.50lb | $28.99/lb$14.50
- 0.50lb | $13.99/lb$7.00
- PhiladelphiaCream Cheese Original8oz block$2.59/ea($5.18/lb)
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$8.99/ea
- Expert's Fruit Pick, CaseServes 40+$59.49/ea