DescriptionBologna, oft viewed as a common cold cut, is actually the American version of the Italian mortadella, a finely ground pork sausage. Some folks slice it thick and fry it as a breakfast meat. We usually go the classic route: bologna and mayo between soft slices of bread. Boar's Head makes theirs with no by-products, cereals or fillers.
Pork, Water, Beef, Salt, Less Than 1.5 % Of Dextrose, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Paprika, Sodium Erythorbate, Flavorings, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Nitrite.
Bologna & Mortadella Rating
Boar's Head Bologna
Note: limit 6
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectYellow American Cheese$8.99/lb
- Boar's HeadDeluxe Ham$11.99/lb
- Boar's HeadDeluxe Roast Beef$14.99/lb
20%Boar's HeadYellow American Cheese$7.99/lb
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese$8.99/lb
- Boar's HeadOvengold Turkey Breast$11.99/lb
- Karl EhmerLiverwurst$7.99/lb
- Boar's HeadGenoa Salami$11.99/lb
- Boar's HeadLower Sodium Deluxe Ham$11.99/lb
- FreshDirectWhite American Cheese$8.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea