DescriptionBologna, oft viewed as a common cold cut, is actually the American version of the Italian mortadella, a finely ground pork sausage. Some folks slice it thick and fry it as a breakfast meat. We usually go the classic route: bologna and mayo between soft slices of bread. Boar's Head makes theirs with no by-products, cereals or fillers.
Pork, Water, Beef, Salt, Less Than 1.5 % Of Dextrose, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Paprika, Sodium Erythorbate, Flavorings, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Nitrite.
Bologna & Mortadella Rating
Boar's Head Bologna
Like That? You'll Love This.
- ArnoldCountry White Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.49/ea($2.99/lb)
- Boar's HeadDeluxe Ham$10.99/lb
- FreshDirectWhite American Cheese$8.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Boar's HeadOvengold Turkey Breast$11.99/lb
- Boar's HeadMuenster Cheese$9.99/lb
- Boar's HeadGenoa Salami$11.99/lb
- FreshDirectYellow American Cheese$8.99/lb
22%Boar's HeadYellow American Cheese$6.99/lb
- Karl EhmerLiverwurst$7.99/lb
- Boar's HeadLower Sodium Deluxe Ham$10.99/lb