- DescriptionBologna, oft viewed as a common cold cut, is actually the American version of the Italian mortadella, a finely ground pork sausage. Some folks slice it thick and fry it as a breakfast meat. We usually go the classic route: bologna and mayo between soft slices of bread. Boar's Head makes theirs with no by-products, cereals or fillers.
Pork, Water, Beef, Salt, Less Than 1.5 % Of Dextrose, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Paprika, Sodium Erythorbate, Flavorings, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Nitrite.
- More Information
Bologna & Mortadella Rating
Boar's Head Bologna
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectWhite American Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- Boar's HeadMaple Honey Turkey Breast0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Boar's HeadDeluxe Ham0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- FreshDirectYellow American Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- Boar's HeadGenoa Salami0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Boar's HeadYellow American Cheese0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- Boar's HeadOvengold Turkey Breast0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Boar's HeadLower Sodium Deluxe Ham0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- Levy'sReal Jewish Rye Bread (Seedless)16oz, 14 slices ea$3.69/ea($3.69/lb)
- Karl EhmerLiverwurst0.50lb | $6.99/lb$3.50
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea