- DescriptionBologna, oft viewed as a common cold cut, is actually the American version of the Italian mortadella, a finely ground pork sausage. Some folks slice it thick and fry it as a breakfast meat. We usually go the classic route: bologna and mayo between soft slices of bread. Boar's Head makes theirs with no by-products, cereals or fillers.
Pork, Water, Beef, Salt, Less Than 1.5 % Of Dextrose, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Paprika, Sodium Erythorbate, Flavorings, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Nitrite.
- More Information
Bologna & Mortadella Rating
Boar's Head Bologna
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Boar's HeadDeluxe Ham0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- Karl EhmerLiverwurst0.50lb | $6.99/lb$3.50
- Boar's HeadOvengold Turkey Breast0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Boar's HeadDeluxe Roast Beef0.50lb | $13.99/lb$7.00
- Boar's HeadMuenster Cheese0.50lb | $9.99/lb$5.00
- Boar's HeadSweet Slice Ham0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- ArnoldBrick Oven White Bread20oz, 17 slices ea$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- FreshDirectWhite American Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- Boar's HeadMaple Honey Turkey Breast0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Boar's HeadEverRoast Chicken Breast0.50lb | $10.49/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- Boar's HeadGenoa Salami0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00