- DescriptionThis is real cheese, made in Wisconsin. Mild and sweet, semi-firm Longhorn Colby has a cheddar-like flavor that's great in salads and sandwiches. You can also chunk it and serve with pears or apple pie.
Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).
- More Information
Deli Cheese Rating
Boar's Head Colby Longhorn Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- FreshDirectCustom Deli Pack$11.99/ea
- FreshDirectBlack Forest Ham0.50lb | $9.99/lb$5.00
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Boar's HeadYellow American Cheese0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- ArnoldCountry White Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$3.99/ea($2.66/lb)
- FreshDirectGreek Orzo Pasta Salad14.6oz$6.99/ea($7.66/lb)
- Gold'sDeli Mustard9oz$2.29/ea($4.07/pt)
- Beefsteak Tomatoes, Large$2.59/lb
- Boar's HeadCracked Pepper Mill Turkey Breast0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
- ApplegateSliced Medium Cheddar Cheese0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00