- Beretta Pancetta is a traditional Italian specialty, used in a similar manner to the way we use bacon. Beretta makes a particularly excellent Pancetta from first choice pork belly. Just after production, the Pancetta is carefully salted, then flavored with select spices and tightly rolled. It is then dry-cured under the strictest quality control standards. By combining a time-tested recipe with Beretta's legendary quality, you can be sure that the Pancetta you bring home is the Italian original. (from Beretta)
Pork Belly Rolled Flavored With Pepper And Garlic, Dry Cured With Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Erythorbate, Flavoring And Sodium Nitrite.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- $7.99/eaabout $6.12/lb
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
$4.99Any 2 Tropical Fruit for $4.00
- Fresh Black Mission Figs12oz, approx 12ct$6.99/pkg
- PhiladelphiaCream Cheese Original8oz block$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)
- Gala Apples, Case18-22ct$29.99/ea