- DescriptionProsciutto is a chewy, somewhat lean artisanal ham traditionally served wrapped around melon. Citterio's domestic prosciutto is made following a centuries-old tradition, producing a dense, rich, meaty cured pork with a sweet and salty flavor. We love it diced and tossed in pasta or sprinkled on pizza.
Pork And Salt.
- More Information
Prosciutto & Cured Ham Rating
Citterio Domestic Prosciutto
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Just FreshDirectBalsamic Vinegar of Modena, Density 1.16250ml$7.99/ea($15.08/pt)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$3.49/ea
25%Schaller & WeberFrench Bistro Ham0.50lb | $8.99/lb
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3
- FreshDirectProvolone Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream1.00lb | $10.99/lb$10.99
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.25/ea($2.25/ct)