- DescriptionRated "Excellent" by the New York Times! This caviar has lush, rich and nutty-tasting flavor and a lingering finish accented with a bit of fruitiness and a tart, briny edge. The black eggs are firm — they pop when you press them against the roof of your mouth with your tongue. Purist say these crisp, clean-tasting eggs are best enjoyed au naturel on a spoon. However, we also reccommend using them as chefs do: caviar tops potatoes, is used as a luxurious garnish (especially with appetizers) and layers on toast with crumbled hard-boiled egg. Serve with a lush bubbly such as Perrier-Jouët for a memorable pairing.
Fish Roe And Salt.
Caviar Russe Siberian Osetra Caviar
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Caviar RusseAmerican Hackleback Sturgeon Roe1.76oz$59.99/ea
20%Vermont CreameryCrème Fraîche8oz$4.99/eaAny 2 Vermont Creamery for $8($9.98/lb)
- Caviar RussePaddlefish Roe3.5oz$84.99/ea
- Deluxe Caviar Platter with American Sturgeon CaviarServes 4-6$75/ea
- Black Winter Trufflesapprox. 2oz$79.99/ea