- DescriptionThey're called cèpes in France and porcinis in Italy, but you might just call them delicious. This meaty mushroom comes dried, but it's easy to use (just boil water and soak mushrooms for 20 minutes to reconstitute), and simple to store. Cèpes are particularly good in pasta dishes and omelettes and work well with garlic and fresh flat-leaf parsley or thyme. Don't throw out the soaking water — it's delicious in risotto or soup.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?3 oz dried = 1 lb reconstituted
Dried Cepe Mushrooms
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Organic Leeks, Bunch2-3ct$3.99/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Dried Morel Mushroomsapprox. 2oz$49.99/ea
- Dried Extra Fancy Porcini Mushroomsapprox. 2oz$12.99/ea
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- 0.50lb | $20.99/lb$10.50