- DescriptionBecause they grow in forests and must be wild-gathered, the morel is a coveted delicacy in the spring and fall. These dried versions provide their distinctively wild flavor to meats, game, egg dishes and cream sauces, and they store for months — making them a convenient, year-round alternative to fresh morels.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?3oz dried = 1 lb reconstituted
Dried Morel Mushrooms
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Dried Extra Fancy Porcini Mushroomsapprox. 2oz$11.99/ea
- Dried Cepe Mushroomsapprox. 2oz$8.99/ea
- Organic Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$5.99/ea
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- 0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.48/ea
- 0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25