- DescriptionYou simply will not find a cold cut like this cooked ham. The entire preparation starts off with a fresh ham that's deboned and trimmed of fat. After a light curing process, the ham is roasted — not smoked. The result of this careful preparation is a ham full of rich, naturally sweet flavor and incredible texture. Slice it thin for the best ham & Swiss sandwich, slice it thick and add it to soups, salads or heat in a pan for a quick entrée.
Ham Cured With: Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
- More Information
FreshDirect Cooked Off the Bone Ham
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectLow Sodium Imported Lacey Swiss Cheese$8.99/lb
- Nature's YokeNatural Cage-Free Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Green Beansapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
33%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
- FreshDirectYellow American Cheese$7.99/lb
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- FreshDirectDomestic Swiss Cheese$7.99/lb
7%FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$11.99/lb
- FreshDirectWhite American Cheese$7.99/lb