- DescriptionOur deli manager calls this is the 'real deal' and after one bite, we couldn't agree more. A tender whole ham is carefully boned, rubbed down with an aromatic blend of rosemary, garlic and black pepper, and then cooked until juicy, pink and perfect. Heavenly on a ciabatta roll with thin curls of parmesan cheese, peppery arugula and a drizzle of good olive oil.
Cured With: Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite. Rubbed With: Rosemary Garlic Rub (Salt, Sugar, Spices [Including Rosemary], Garlic Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder)
- More Information
FreshDirect Rosemary Ham
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
15%Grafton Village Cheese CompanyMaple Smoked Cheddar$10.99/lb
33%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
12%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectDomestic Swiss Cheese$7.99/lb