- DescriptionPorcinis are called cèpes in France and are sometimes known as boletes — their scientific name. These extra-fancy porcinis are picked from the mountains and thinly sliced, though they hold their shape well when cooked. Particularly good in Italian and French cuisines, you'll find these mushrooms rehydrate well for use with pastas, risottos, soups, stews and stuffings. They also store for months — making them a convenient ingredient for last-minute meals.
Extra Fancy Porcini Mushrooms.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?3oz dried = 1 lb reconstituted
Dried Extra Fancy Porcini Mushrooms
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Gourmet Mushroom Blend, Packagedapprox. 4oz$4.29/ea
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Organic Leeks, Bunch2-3ct$3.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
- Organic Baby Bella Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 8oz$3.29/ea
- CitterioPremium Pancetta0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Basilbunch, approx. 4-6oz$2.29/ea
- FreshDirectChicken Stock32fl oz$6.99/ea($3.50/pt)