- DescriptionPorcinis are called cèpes in France and are sometimes known as boletes — their scientific name. These extra-fancy porcinis are picked from the mountains and thinly sliced, though they hold their shape well when cooked. Particularly good in Italian and French cuisines, you'll find these mushrooms rehydrate well for use with pastas, risottos, soups, stews and stuffings. They also store for months — making them a convenient ingredient for last-minute meals.
Extra Fancy Porcini Mushrooms.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?3oz dried = 1 lb reconstituted
Dried Extra Fancy Porcini Mushrooms
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- MoniniOrganic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil16.9fl oz$16.99/ea($16.03/pt)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- GAEAFRESH Extra Virgin Olive Oil17fl oz$17.99/ea($16.93/pt)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Yellow Onions, Medium$2.49/lb
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)