- DescriptionCalabrese is a spicy salami that gets its kick from cayenne pepper and paprika. Ours is based on a traditional recipe from Calabria, where spicy sausages are popular.
Olli Salumeria's authentic Italian Salami is made by master salumiere, Oliviero "Olli" Colmignoli, and is based on 160-year old family recipes. Olli's products are made in their state-of-the-art facility in Manakin Sabot, Virginia. (from Olli Salumeria)
Pork, Sea Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Natural Flavoring, Wine, Sweet Paprika, Turbinado Sugar, Garlic, Lactic Acid Starter Culture.
Olli Salumeria Calabrese Salami
- wine&spiritsFeudo di San Nicola Sangiovese IGT750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
16%Olli SalumeriaToscano Salami6oz
16%Olli SalumeriaNapoli Salami6oz
16%Olli SalumeriaChorizo Salami6oz
- Sainte-Nectaire ADP0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenParmesan Straws with Roasted Garlic12ct$9.99/ea
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- FreshDirect FrozenWheat Baguette16"$2.25/ea($2.25/ct)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- FreshDirectPoached Colossal Shrimp16-20ct, approx. 16oz$29.99/ea($29.99/lb)