- DescriptionNapoli Salami is smoked over applewood with a hint of fennel, giving it a complex and hearty flavor.
Olli Salumeria's authentic Italian Salami is made by master salumiere, Oliviero "Olli" Colmignoli, and is based on 160-year old family recipes. Olli's products are made in their state-of-the-art facility in Manakin Sabot, Virginia. (from Olli Salumeria)
Pork, Sea Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Turbinado Sugar, Natural Flavoring, Wine, Garlic, Lactic Acid Starter Culture.
Olli Salumeria Napoli Salami
16%Olli SalumeriaChorizo Salami6oz
16%Olli SalumeriaToscano Salami6oz
16%Olli SalumeriaCalabrese Salami6oz
- 18 Month Black Wax Gouda0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- FreshDirectPoached Colossal Shrimp16-20ct, approx. 16oz$29.99/ea($29.99/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Multigrain Rolls6ct$3.99/ea($0.66/ct)
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenPetite Three-Cheese Quiches12ct$9.99/ea
- Saint André0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50