- DescriptionWe call this salame Toscano because Florence fennel grows wild in the Tuscan Hills and is closely associated with the regional cuisine. Fennel pollen conveys a slightly licorice-like aromatic intensity that has made it the pork enhancer of choice for generations.
Olli Salumeria's authentic Italian Salami is made by master salumiere, Oliviero "Olli" Colmignoli, and is based on 160-year old family recipes. Olli's products are made in their state-of-the-art facility in Manakin Sabot, Virginia. (from Olli Salumeria)
Pork, Sea Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Turbinado Sugar, Natural Flavoring, Wine, Garlic, Fennel Seed, Fennel Pollen, Anise Seed, Lactic Acid Starter Culture.
Olli Salumeria Toscano Salami
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cellars at Jasper HillClothbound Cabot Cheddar0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
- Olli SalumeriaCalabrese Salami6oz$8.99/ea($23.66/lb)
- Olli SalumeriaNapoli Salami6oz$8.99/ea($23.66/lb)
- Olli SalumeriaChorizo Salami6oz$8.99/ea($23.66/lb)
- Olli SalumeriaNorcino Salami6oz$8.99/ea($23.66/lb)
- Olli SalumeriaMolisana Salami6oz$8.99/ea($23.66/lb)