DescriptionThis meat is cured for a minimum of 18 months and is marbled throughout with fat. Nutty and sweet, it melts in your mouth for an unbelievable flavor! It's produced from 100% purebred Iberico pork from our producer in El Valle de Los Padroches in Córdoba. During autumn and winter, the pigs feed on acorns, which contributes to the meat's juicy flavor and marbled appearance. (from Forever Cheese Inc.)
Acorn-Fed Iberico Pork Shoulder, Sea Salt, Sodium Nitrite, And Potassium Nitrate.
Paleta Iberica de Pura Bellota
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jamon Iberico Puro de Bellota$69.99/lb
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$24.99/lb
40%Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$3.49/ea
$4.99Any 2 Deli Olives for $6($6.98/lb)
- Olli SalumeriaBerkshire Prosciutto$27.99/lb
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Spicy Salami, Salami Picante5oz$12.99/ea($41.57/lb)
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged$31.99/lb