- DescriptionDeliciously aromatic and meaty with a deep umami flavor, this 24-month aged prosciutto is widely regarded as some of the finest in the world. The rosy red meat is beautifully marbled with a light texture and unmistakable flavor. We like to wrap thin slices around melon sections for a salty-sweet appetizer and serve with a slightly aromatic white wine.
Pork Leg, Salt.
DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- LeonciniParmacotto Imported Italian Cooked Ham0.50lb | $13.99/lb$7.00
- Just FreshDirectLocal Bocconcini8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Black Truffle Sausage, Trufa Seca5oz$13.99/ea($44.77/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Ciliegini8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
15%Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb
15%Just FreshDirectCracked Sicilian Olives with Spicesapprox. 0.5lb
- St. Ann's Reserve0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00
- Totem FoodsBurrata Andriese8.8oz$11.99/ea
- Jambon De Bayonne, 12 Months Aged0.25lb | $29.99/lb$7.50
- Paleta Iberica de Pura Bellota0.25lb | $59.99/lb$15.00
- Just FreshDirectLocal Fresh Salted Mozzarella16oz$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
15%Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb