- DescriptionDeliciously aromatic and meaty with a deep umami flavor, this 24-month aged prosciutto is widely regarded as some of the finest in the world. The rosy red meat is beautifully marbled with a light texture and unmistakable flavor. We like to wrap thin slices around melon sections for a salty-sweet appetizer and serve with a slightly aromatic white wine.
Pork Leg, Salt.
DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Totem FoodsBurrata Andriese8.8oz$10.99/ea
- Totem FoodsImported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania8.8oz$10.99/ea
- Mò Mozzarè100% Buffalo Milk Burrata8.8oz$12.99/ea($23.62/lb)
- Urchrüter0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- wine&spiritsFontanassa Gavi di Gavi DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.49/ea($2.49/ct)
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.39/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Ciliegini8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Bocconcini8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Paleta Iberica de Pura Bellota0.25lb | $49.99/lb$12.50