- DescriptionDeliciously aromatic and meaty with a deep umami flavor, this 24-month aged prosciutto is widely regarded as some of the finest in the world. The rosy red meat is beautifully marbled with a light texture and unmistakable flavor. We like to wrap thin slices around melon sections for a salty-sweet appetizer and serve with a slightly aromatic white wine.
Pork Leg, Salt.
DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged
- Totem FoodsBurrata Andriese8.8oz$10.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Bocconcini8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
10%Fontanassa Gavi di Gavi DOCG750ml$17.99/ea
- St. Ann's Reserve0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.39/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Fresh Salted Mozzarella16oz$7.99/ea($7.99/lb)
27%Savor Fresh FarmsOrganic Sugar Kiss Melon$4.49/ea
$5.492 for $8
- Urchrüter0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Totem FoodsImported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania8.8oz$10.99/ea
- Jambon De Bayonne, 12 Months Aged0.25lb | $29.99/lb$7.50
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea($12.98/lb)
56%FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$0.99/ea