DescriptionDeliciously aromatic and meaty with a deep umami flavor, this 24-month aged prosciutto is widely regarded as some of the finest in the world. The rosy red meat is beautifully marbled with a light texture and unmistakable flavor. We like to wrap thin slices around melon sections for a salty-sweet appetizer and serve with a slightly aromatic white wine.
Pork Leg, Salt.
DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Totem FoodsImported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania8.8oz$11.99/ea($21.80/lb)
- LeonciniParmacotto Imported Italian Cooked Ham$13.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Ciliegini8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Fresh Salted Mozzarella16oz$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
42%Rustic BakeryOrganic Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/eaAny 2 Varieties for $8($18.64/lb)
- Mò Mozzarè100% Buffalo Milk Burrata8.8oz$12.99/ea($23.62/lb)
- Jamon Iberico Puro de Bellota$69.99/lb
29%FreshDirect FrozenFrench BaguetteApprox. 16"$1.99/ea
$2.492 for $3.50($2.65/lb)
- Totem FoodsBurrata Andriese8.8oz$11.99/ea($21.80/lb)
45%Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$3.49/ea
$5.49Any 2 Deli Olives for $6($6.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Bocconcini8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9