DescriptionThis juicy joint of cooked Italian ham boasts a lusciously light flavor and well-balanced bouquet, making it equally as desirable on a sandwich as an antipasti plate. It slices exceptionally soft, and its delicate texture delights the tongue as it melts in your mouth. We like it best on a ciabatta roll with mozzarella, tomato, arugula, and a splash of olive oil.
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Flavours.
Leoncini Parmacotto Imported Italian Cooked Ham
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Totem FoodsImported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania8.8oz$11.99/ea($21.80/lb)
20%FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$19.99/lb
- Jamon Iberico Puro de Bellota$69.99/lb
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Just FreshDirectLocal Bocconcini8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
12%Gotham GreensBlooming Brooklyn Iceberg Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz
- MuttiTomato Puree Passata24.5oz$4.69/ea($3.06/lb)
- ApplegateEmmental Swiss Cheese$14.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged$31.99/lb
- Stonyfield OrganicYoBaby Whole Milk Yogurt Cups Multipack, Vanilla6ct, 4oz ea$4.99/ea($3.33/lb)
10%Organic Gold Creamer Potatoesapprox. 24oz