- DescriptionThis juicy joint of cooked Italian ham boasts a lusciously light flavor and well-balanced bouquet, making it equally as desirable on a sandwich as an antipasti plate. It slices exceptionally soft, and its delicate texture delights the tongue as it melts in your mouth. We like it best on a ciabatta roll with mozzarella, tomato, arugula, and a splash of olive oil.
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Flavours.
Leoncini Parmacotto Imported Italian Cooked Ham
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jamon Iberico Puro de Bellota0.25lb | $69.99/lb$17.50
- Totem FoodsImported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania8.8oz$10.99/ea
- wine&spiritsJean Pla "Le Renard"750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- Gotham GreensBlooming Brooklyn Iceberg Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- MuttiTomato Puree Passata24.5oz$4.29/ea($2.80/lb)
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.29/bnc
- Stonyfield OrganicYoBaby Whole Milk Yogurt Cups Multipack, Vanilla6ct, 4oz ea$4.69/ea($3.13/lb)
10%Organic Gold Creamer Potatoesapprox. 24oz
- wine&spiritsWarre's Late Bottled Vintage Port750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged0.25lb | $31.99/lb$8.00
- ApplegateEmmental Swiss Cheese0.50lb | $13.99/lb$7.00