- DescriptionThis juicy joint of cooked Italian ham boasts a lusciously light flavor and well-balanced bouquet, making it equally as desirable on a sandwich as an antipasti plate. It slices exceptionally soft, and its delicate texture delights the tongue as it melts in your mouth. We like it best on a ciabatta roll with mozzarella, tomato, arugula, and a splash of olive oil.
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Flavours.
Leoncini Parmacotto Imported Italian Cooked Ham
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Organic Gold Creamer Potatoesapprox. 24oz
- Jamon Iberico Puro de Bellota$69.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectFresh-Squeezed Orange Juice, Plastic Bottle32oz$2.99/ea($1.50/pt)
8%FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$22.99/lb
- Totem FoodsImported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania8.8oz$11.99/ea($21.80/lb)
- Stonyfield OrganicYoBaby Whole Milk Yogurt Cups Multipack, Vanilla6ct, 4oz ea$4.69/ea($3.13/lb)
- MuttiTomato Puree Passata24.5oz$4.49/ea($2.93/lb)
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Gotham GreensBlooming Brooklyn Iceberg Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- ApplegateEmmental Swiss Cheese$14.99/lb
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged$31.99/lb