- DescriptionThis juicy joint of cooked Italian ham boasts a lusciously light flavor and well-balanced bouquet, making it equally as desirable on a sandwich as an antipasti plate. It slices exceptionally soft, and its delicate texture delights the tongue as it melts in your mouth. We like it best on a ciabatta roll with mozzarella, tomato, arugula, and a splash of olive oil.
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Flavours.
Leoncini Parmacotto Imported Italian Cooked Ham
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Heirloom Tomato$4.99/lb
11%Organic Gold Creamer Potatoesapprox. 24oz$4.49/eaAny 2 Mini Potatoes for $8
- Gotham GreensBlooming Brooklyn Iceberg Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Stonyfield OrganicYoBaby Whole Milk Yogurt Cups Multipack, Vanilla6ct, 4oz ea$4.69/ea($3.13/lb)
- MuttiTomato Puree Passata with Basil24.5oz$5.29/ea($3.46/lb)
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
30%Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Garden Gem Tomatoapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Paleta Iberica de Pura Bellota0.25lb | $49.99/lb$12.50
- ApplegateSliced Roasted Chicken Breast0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.29/bnc
- Totem FoodsImported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania8.8oz$10.99/ea