- Tender and succulent with the deep flavor that comes from being naturally hickory smoked with real wood chips, this ham is made with organic maple syrup. It is best prepared thick-sliced, then pan-fried, and served with eggs, grits, biscuits, and redeye gravy for a classic southern breakfast. Or make ham sandwiches from leftovers — just slice onto rye bread with Swiss cheese and Dijon mustard.FreshDirect's Local Pasture Raised Organic Pork program is a partnership with Simply Grazin' Organic Farms located in:
- Fort Ann, NY
- Granville, NY
- Skillman, NJ
- La Crosse, VA
As well as cooperating farms in:
- Sherman, NY
- Northern Cambria, PA
The collection of family-operated farms ensures a year-round supply of organic pigs that are raised without hormones, antibiotics, or animal byproducts. They are always humanely treated, which means they are never kept in farrowing or gestation crates, and have access to outdoor pasture and clean straw winter bedding and shelter. The unique Duroc/Landrace/Berkshire crossbreed ensures consistent, well-marbled and juicy—yet not overly fatty—pork. The best, cleanest tasting pork comes from well-cared-for pigs raised in their natural environment on high quality, all-vegetable, organic grain-fed diets.
Pork*, Water, Brown Sugar*, Sea Salt, Celery Juice, And Maple Syrup*.
FreshDirect Local Organic Hickory Smoked Maple Ham
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $9.99/lb$5.00
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.49/ea
$3.99Any 2 Save with Gotham Greens for $6.00
- 0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- $7.99/eaAny 2 Premium Deli Salads for $15.00($7.99/lb)
- MailleDijon Mustard13.4oz$5.19/ea($6.18/pt)
- 0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Gotham GreensBlooming Brooklyn Iceberg Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- 0.50lb | $6.49/lb$3.24