- DescriptionBurrata Andriese a delicious creamy imported gourmet Italian cheese, invented in Andria at the beginning of the 20th century. Burrata's uniqueness lies in the buttery texture of the cheese's center, which is made from fresh cream and unspun mozzarella. The outside of these decadent balls is a wrapped skin made from stretched sheets of mozzarella. This gives the exterior a soft, springy texture. When you bite or cut into Burrata, the cream oozes out irresistibly. (from Totem Foods)Claims
- Low Sodium
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Lactose
Cow's Milk Pasteurized, Citric Acid, Rennet, Salt.
- More Information
Totem Foods Burrata Andriese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- LaClare FarmsCave Aged Chandoka Mixed Milk Cheddar (Cow/Goat)$24.99/lb
16%Single Serve HerbsBasilapprox. 0.25oz$1.49/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
8%FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$22.99/lb
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged$31.99/lb
28%FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$1.79/ea
- Totem FoodsImported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania8.8oz$11.99/ea($21.80/lb)