DescriptionVery fresh buffalo's-milk mozzarella (water buffalo, not the woolly-headed bison of the Old West), porcelain white and creamy soft with slightly firm skin. A little more tart than cow's-milk mozzarella. Serve sliced with a sprinkle of sea salt, or layered with fresh tomatoes and basil and drizzled with olive oil.
- Contains Milk
Buffalo's Milk, Rennet, Salt.
Totem Foods Imported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Totem FoodsBurrata Andriese8.8oz$11.99/ea($21.80/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Bocconcini8oz$5.29/ea($10.58/lb)
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged$32.99/lb
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$26.99/lb
- LeonciniParmacotto Imported Italian Cooked Ham$14.99/lb
14%Organic Basilapprox. 2oz$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Gotham GreensLocal Basilapprox. 1.25oz$3.99/ea
27%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
$5.492 for $8