DescriptionVery fresh buffalo's-milk mozzarella (water buffalo, not the woolly-headed bison of the Old West), porcelain white and creamy soft with slightly firm skin. A little more tart than cow's-milk mozzarella. Serve sliced with a sprinkle of sea salt, or layered with fresh tomatoes and basil and drizzled with olive oil.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk
Buffalo's Milk, Rennet, Salt.
Totem Foods Imported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$26.99/lb
- Mò Mozzarè100% Buffalo Milk Bocconcini DOP8.8oz$10.99/ea($19.98/lb)
- Organic Basilapprox. 2oz$3.49/ea
18%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.49/ea2 for $9
- Totem FoodsBurrata Andriese8.8oz$11.99/ea($21.80/lb)
- Gotham GreensLocal Basilapprox. 1.25oz$3.99/ea