- DescriptionVery fresh buffalo's-milk mozzarella (water buffalo, not the woolly-headed bison of the Old West), porcelain white and creamy soft with slightly firm skin. A little more tart than cow's-milk mozzarella. Serve sliced with a sprinkle of sea salt, or layered with fresh tomatoes and basil and drizzled with olive oil.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Buffalo's Milk, Rennet, Salt.
- More Information
Totem Foods Imported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBorgo Pretale Chianti Classico "Le Crete" DOCG750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- LeonciniParmacotto Imported Italian Cooked Ham$13.99/lb
8%FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$22.99/lb
10%Backyard FarmsCocktail Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Mò Mozzarè100% Buffalo Milk Bocconcini DOP8.8oz$10.99/ea($19.98/lb)
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged$31.99/lb
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Totem FoodsBurrata Andriese8.8oz$11.99/ea($21.80/lb)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10