DescriptionVery fresh buffalo's-milk mozzarella (water buffalo, not the woolly-headed bison of the Old West), porcelain white and creamy soft with slightly firm skin. A little more tart than cow's-milk mozzarella. Serve sliced with a sprinkle of sea salt, or layered with fresh tomatoes and basil and drizzled with olive oil.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk
Buffalo's Milk, Rennet, Salt.
Totem Foods Imported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBorgo Pretale Chianti Classico "Le Crete" DOCG750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged$31.99/lb
- Mò Mozzarè100% Buffalo Milk Bocconcini DOP8.8oz$10.99/ea($19.98/lb)
23%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea2 for $10
20%Backyard FarmsCocktail Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Totem FoodsBurrata Andriese8.8oz$11.99/ea($21.80/lb)
- LeonciniParmacotto Imported Italian Cooked Ham$13.99/lb
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$24.99/lb
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- wine&spiritsCharles Baur Crémant d'Alsace Brut750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)